Have you been Mixing up the Arabic Alphabets and giving the Quranic and the Arabic words the wrong meanings!?
How nice would it be to pronounce each alphabet in a word from their specific point of articulation with their deserved manners of articulation?
Introducing: Arabic Reading and Writing for Beginners
In this course in sha Allah, you shall learn
- The places and the manners of articulation of the Arabic letters alongside the writing of the alphabets.
- The writing of the alphabets
- The pronunciation of some words starting with the alphabets
"The course is awesome — its contents were systematically covered and the instructors’ methods of teaching ensure retention of the topics taught."
- Husein Isma’il
This course is for you if:
- You are a Quran reciter and want to learn the distinct pronunciation of the Arabic alphabets in the Qur'anic words
- You are just getting started with the Arabic and want to increase your word bank and learn the writing of the Arabic alphabets
This course is not for you if:
- You want to continue to muddle up the Arabic alphabets
- You can spell and pronounce and write the Arabic words correctly
I'm a trained teacher with a degree in Chemistry Education.I hold an Ijazaa in Quranic Memorization and a higher diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies.
I have taught the hadith and the aadab in both formal and informal settings.I have also taught different age groups the Qur'an Memorization.
Frequently Asked Questions
BONUS: BEGINNERS ARABIC 101
Understanding the Qur'an is rooted in the knowledge of the Arabic language. So this bonus content will help you kick-start your Arabic learning..