Do you ever wanted to...
Recite the Quran from the Mushaf, but struggle with the identification of the Arabic alphabets in words and also the pronunciation of these words with their marks and signs,
Or build your confidence in spelling, reading, and writing of the Arabic scripts as well as boost your recitation and memorization of the verses of the Quran but do not know how and where to start?
Let me introduce: Quran Reading Made Easy
In this course in shaa Allah,
- I'll teach you the formation of words from the Arabic alphabets and the pronunciation of the words with the short and the long vowels.
- I shall also take you through the spelling and the reading of some Quranic verses taken from the last thirtieth part and
- I shall explain some fundamental Quran reading rules to you as well.
This course is for you if:
- You want to lay a solid foundation for your Quran memorization
- You are passionate about reading the Qur'an eloquently
- You want to learn the correct reading of the Arabic texts
Do NOT enroll in the course if:
- You are not going to practice reading the Qur'an yourself or you want to continue reading the transliterated copy of the Qur'an
- You are well-versed in Quran reading and the tajweed
- You are not ready to apply the tajweed rules in your Qur'an recitations
I'm a trained teacher with a degree in Chemistry Education.I hold an Ijazaa in Quranic Memorization and a higher diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies.
I have taught the hadith and the aadab in both formal and informal settings.I have also taught different age groups the Qur'an Memorization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the bonuses that you'll get:
- Comprehensive lecture note and slides on the basic Quran Reading rules for beginners with extensive examples and reverence to the course for easy understanding (worth $29)
- Exercises slides and sheets ( Worth $19)